Do you feel like having some dessert? For those warmer days, there’s nothing like a light mousse, made only with low-calorie ingredients, so that it won’t even weigh on your conscience! And it’s really easy to make!
Yield: 6 servings
Preparation Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Vegetarian: 👍 Vegan: 👎
- 200 g (8oz) strawberries
- 2 cups nonfat strawberry yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons water
- 200 g (8oz) strawberries for decoration
- Mint leaves for decoration
Mixer or Blender with pulse action / Small bowl / Pan for standing bowl in boiling water / Fridge / 6 ice cream bowls (to serve) / Packaging film
- Put the 200 g of strawberries, the yogurt, and the honey in the mixer or blender. Using the pulse action, blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- In a small bowl, combine the gelatin and the water and stand the mixture in boiling water, stirring until the gelatin has completely dissolved.
- Add the gelatin to the strawberry mixture and blend for another 5 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour mixture into the 6 bowls (or in however many it fits) and cover with the film.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Remove from the fridge and decorate. Cut the remaining strawberries in any way you please and use the mint leaves to add a touch of color.
This dessert looks beautiful and tastes great! Its flavor is delicate and the honey in the recipe leaves that lingering sweet taste in your mouth. Try it out and then let us know what you think!
by Cris Gontow