This traditional French recipe goes well with any main course. It is also rich in fiber and it only has 90 calories per serving! It’s really worth trying, isn’t it?
Check out the recipe:
Yield: 6 servings
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Vegetarian: 👍 Vegan: 👍
- olive oil to grease the wok
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 eggplant
- 3 zucchini
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 large tomato
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
wok / knife
- Cut the vegetables and the tomatoes into 2 cm (3/4 in) slices.
- Grease the wok with the olive oil.
- Cook the onion and the garlic over medium-low heat until brown.
- Add the vegetables first and cook for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add the tomatoes and the basil and change the heat to low.
- Cover the wok and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Uncover and cook for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until dry.
- Serve right away.
Eat without guilt. Low calorie, low carb, and a lot of health!
by Cris Gontow