A salad is a necessary side dish for every meal. And coleslaw is an old favorite. If you still don’t know how to make it, here’s the recipe:
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 10 servings
Vegetarian: 👍 Vegan: 👍
Large serving bowl / Small jar
- 340g (12 oz) green cabbage, shredded
- 230g (8 oz) red cabbage, shredded
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- In the large serving bowl, place the cabbage, carrot, and onion. Combine them with your hands.
- Add the remaining ingredients in the small jar.
- Let it sit for 30 seconds, then shake vigorously – or until mixed.
- Pour the mixture over the vegetables and serve immediately.
This easy and delicious salad has the advantage of being fat free and only having 24 calories. If you prefer, you can divide this dish into individual portions or have it in one large serving bowl.