If you are searching for a salad that is quick to make and has little to no calories, look no further. We’re presenting you today with a salad recipe that takes about 10 minutes to make and has only 68 calories.
Here’s the recipe:
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
Vegetarian: 👍 Vegan: 👎
Serving bowl / Standard refrigerator
- 3 large carrots
- ½ cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons poppyseeds
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Finely cut the carrots and add them to the serving bowl.
- Add the poppyseeds and golden raisins and toss to mix.
- Mix the honey and juices. Pour the mix over the carrot combination.
- Stir until everything is well coated.
- Cover the serving bowl and refrigerate it until serving time.