Have some leftover cooked chicken? If not, check this recipe for a light and delicious alternative. Add it to some avocado and you can make a delicious lunch alternative.
Here’s our recipe:
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Vegetarian: 👎 Vegan: 👎
Non-stick pan / Bowl
- 4 large wholegrain wraps
- 2 cups roasted chicken breast
- ¼ cup white cabbage, chopped
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- ¼ cup grated carrot
- ¼ cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 small avocados, cut into cubes
- Olive oil to grease pan
- In the bowl, mix the chicken, cabbage, onion, carrot, cucumber, and avocado together.
- Divide the mixture into 4 and roll the wraps, folding over the ends so the mixture doesn’t fall out.
- Heat a non-stick pan, grease it with oil, and then toast the wraps lightly until golden.
- Cut in half and serve warm.
Avocado has become one of people’s favorite ingredients because of its healthy fat content. And it adds a great taste to many recipes as well! How about trying our avocado chicken wrap? It only has 228 calories per serving 😉!
by Cris Gontow